It’s not about what the land is now, but what it will become.
Reader has long-term experience and expertise to consult land owners on real estate development throughout the spectrum of its life cycles – from visualization to design to horizontal construction to final build-out. We leverage our decades of experience with complex entitlements and multi-use master planning throughout a variety of economic cycles to create a great place that meets market demand and mitigates risk. Reader is often a partner in deals but also provide objective third-party consulting.
Our Deal Making Capabilities include:
- Knowledge of land ownership and optimized financing structures
- Long standing reputation with local, regional and national homebuilder/customers
- Strong track record reducing costs through detailed plan review and competitive bidding
- Strong knowledge of local contractors and appropriate rates for third-party services
- Experienced in Special Finance District creation, financing and operations (e.g. CDD, TIF, SAID)